Baberaham Lincoln's uncommon cent

Well, I would tell you what I'm wanting to post about but it may be too controversial...

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday's 2

1. My daughter learned a new vocabulary word this week. She went into the bathroom and read some graffatti. OF course, she doesn't get it, but she thought she would share the special thoughts left by some disgruntled middle schooler with the teacher that it was written about. Being a teachers kid, my daughter knows all the teachers so when she approached the teacher, he was cool. Then she dropped the bomb......."I read a note about you in the bathroom....it said, Mr. ____, is a c_cksucker." Too bad I wasn't there to see his face because he told me he was pretty blown away that she would had repeated that, but he realized that by the way she said it, she didn't have a clue about what it meant. When he shared this story with me, I was dumbfounded. Total disbelief. So I ask my precious where was that special note written. She of course showed me. I took some alcohol and rubbed it away. Oh the joys of parenthood. I have not mentioned it again, because I don't want this new word to become accomodated in her brain.
We have had a great laugh over this one.

2. I don't have anything else to write about. So have a good one.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Johnny T said…

    wow.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger sekondstory said…

    no way!!! nuh uh....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...this kinda stuff always happens to you

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Stout said…

    Ok, so you can NOT blame that one on me!!! LMAO!!! That is a great story. I bet Chris laughed. I love and miss you all!!!

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    That is too funny!

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger Kel said…

    okay, i know i haven't posted anything in ages on here, I've been busy. I am finally finding time to read blogs again and I have to say, what a great start! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed my ass off. That is too funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home