Baberaham Lincoln's uncommon cent

Well, I would tell you what I'm wanting to post about but it may be too controversial...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

2 for the day

1. I am a coward. I have a difficult situation that I need to address with someone and just can't bring myself to confront them. Why is that? Why do I care how people feel or if they like me or not. I should just not care. I could always take lessons from my husband. HAHAHAHAHAH

2. The leaves are starting to change. On my drive home this weekend, you could see that the trees on top of the mountains had changed colors and the rest of the trees were green. So in the next couple of weeks things around here will be BEAUTIFU:LLLLLLLLL////'''.... can't wait

5 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    You can send us a pic of those beautiful trees if you want to! Hey, we are coming into JC at Thanksgiving, will you guys be around?

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger sekondstory said…

    I love October! And then the rest of the year kind of sucks until April!

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Baberaham said…

    Yes, we will definitely be in town for Thanksgiving. So we need to make plans to get together.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger f1rststory said…

    ummmm...yeah, chris isn't all bad...hahahaha

    just know that we love you no matter what you want to say to us...hahahahahahah

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Kel said…

    Well, I don't think you're a coward. I think you're great and confrontations are always hard, especially if you're a nice person. It means you care about people's feelings.

    As for the leaves, cram it, I don't want to hear it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home