Baberaham Lincoln's uncommon cent

Well, I would tell you what I'm wanting to post about but it may be too controversial...

Monday, August 07, 2006

The One Eyed God

Here I am again on a glorious day, worshipping the one eyed God. I can't help it. With nothing to do here, I just channel surf all day unless there is a good book to read. I can only do so much laundry and I limit the amount of house work I do. My daughter's brain is getting a little soft from so much TV. WHY can't I find better entertainment.

Went to see "Ricky Bobby" last nigt. It was great. I've not laughed that much in a movie ever. Thanks to a special friend who kept my daughter. She had a great time with you.

Ok. Well that 's all I have to say. So just remember if you ain't 1st, your last.
Shake and Bake Baby

5 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger f1rststory said…

    "#55, Jean Girard is sitting on the pole. And that's a factual statement, not some homosexual euphamism."

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger sekondstory said…

    whhoooohooooo!!!!!

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    So, when do you go back to work? We start the 21st. We have been watching a lot of movies from Netflix. The heat is about to do me in this summer!

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Teacher! said…

    Hey whats up. I am glad you made it back ok. How is your daughter? I went up today and met my mentor teachers. Wow, my 3rd grade teacher is a little crazy haha. My other one looked at me and said if you have any questions dont ask me because I do not know what I am doing. Wow, this one is going to be interesting!
    Love you!!!

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Baberaham said…

    We start school the 25th. I've been at school all day cleaning out closets.

    teacher! I'll be going thru some of my stuff and what I dont want I'm sending your way. ok?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home